Latest Unit Sold: #07-26 on 22 Mar 2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 14-06-2021: Book an Appointment to reserve Hyll on Holland Showflat viewing and get Direct Developer Price + Early Bird Discount
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 22-12-2020: Check out Hyll on Holland E-Brochure
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 05-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 03-10-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 28-09-2020: Hyll on Holland 360° Showflat Virtual Tour updated !
- 26-09-2020: Hyll on Holland E-Brochure & Floor Plan updated !
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 13-09-2020: Hyll on Holland Elevation Chart updated
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 01-09-2020: Hyll on Holland Site Plan updated
- 19-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 18-08-2020: The 5 minutes away Singapore Botanic Gardens
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 10-08-2020: Hyll on Holland Project Details updated
- 06-08-2020: Know more about One North
- 30-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read about Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 29-06-2020: Read about GCB Landed Enclave
- 08-06-2020: Find out about your loan eligibility with the Maximum Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR)
- 25-05-2020: Read more about One Holland Village
- 02-05-2020: Check out Amenities of Hyll on Holland.
- 20-04-2020: Read about the Developer of Hyll on Holland.
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 17-01-2020: Check out Hyll on Holland Location Map
Hyll on Holland is proudly developed by FEC Skypark Pte Ltd, a joint venture by Hong Kong-listed Far East Consortium International Ltd and Singapore-based Koh Brothers Group. Far East Group is Asia leading property developer with strong track record. Koh Brothers is a well-known Singapore listed property developer which also focus on engineering solutions.
with the track record from both developer, aspiring owners of Hyll on Holland can expect an high quality dream homes from this development.
Hyll on Holland is located at Holland Road, with about 1km distance to Holland Village MRT station and 2km distance to Farrer Road MRT Station. Drivers residing in Hyll on Holland Singapore will find ease of accessibility with Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Ayeh Rajah Expressway (AYE), and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) within close proximity. Shopping & Dining is at ease with Holland Village just less than 1km away.
You will find more amenities nearby with the Hyll on Holland Amenities.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Hyll on Holland are on first come first serve basis.
Hyll on Holland is a newly launched Freehold property located at Holland Road by the reputable Far East Group and Koh Bothers Group. Hyll on Holland will comprises of 6 blocks of 12-storey building with 321 residential units sitting on the land size of about 138,000 square feet. Hyll on Holland offers different layout of 2 and 3 Bedroom units target for small to medium family size customer. The unit size range from 570 sqft up to 1,055 sqft.
Hyll on Holland is situated within the Good Class Bungalow Enclave at Bukit Timah in District 10. Revel in the rare luxury of an expensive development with a freehold status to be cherished by generations. Orchard Road or Central Business District are just minutes drive away for the convenience of its future residents.
Holland Village is about 1km walking distance away from Hyll on Holland with the cosmopolitan mix of cafes, restaurants, artisan bakeries and more, has created a lively ambience that still retains its relaxed family-friendly vibe. For weekend getaway, future residents can head down to the nearby Singapore Botanic Gardens to enjoy enjoy the nature recreation to relax and spend some quality family time.
Hyll on Holland is only 8 minutes drive from One-North, the 200ha research and business park. Developments within one-north attract global professionals in key high-technology growth sectors like biomedical sciences, info-communications technology and media. one-north is also complemented by international education and research institutes.
Hyll on Holland is easily connected by MRT with 6 minutes walk to Holland Village MRT Station. From Holland MRT Station, commuters are connected to 4 MRT Interchange and 5 MRT Lines to access the entire Island. Major expressway such as Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Ayeh-Rajah Expressway (AYE) are minutes drive away from Hyll on Holland.
Reputable schools such as Henry Park Primary School, ACS International, CHIJ Primary School, Fairfield Methodist School, Eunoia Junior College, and Raffles Junior College all are within close proximity to Hyll on Holland .
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Hyll on Holland: Live Lush At The Top.
Book An Appointment to view Hyll on Holland ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Hyll on Holland Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.